All who know me well will ask what the hell I was thinking, but all who know me well will know sometimes its just a feeling.
Well the new space Homer and I are now calling Home consists of an 8x8m2 room including in it a refrigeurator, desk with lamp, bed, TV, shower, 2 hotplates for cooking, shelves for clothes or books, a huge window overlooking the garden, seperate toilet outside my room all in a span no bigger than my bathroom at home; but the landlords seem awesome with a huge amount of respect for family and traditions so it just feels right, cant explain it but Ive got to go with that gut feeling (I mean they feel in love with homer before they even met him and then when they met him wearing his red velvet bow tie there was no turning back, they were hooked.) They seem like trustworthy, honest, easy-going people that I may actually be sad to say goodbye to in the end of all this. So, if anyone plans to visit me be prepared to get up close and personal as there is no other way around it :)
Love you guys,
I will get pictures taken of this room as you guys will never believe what Homer and I are doing on chance, a gut feleing, and to save a few extra pennies.
We are to move in on the first of September unless I get a call saying the room is available before then!!!! YAY WE HAVE OUR OWN PLACE, it really is exciting.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think my apartment is the same size as yours now! Its a room with a chair, a stove and a fridge. No bathroom and no furniture and Tucker has to basically run around in circles because there is no where else to go! Its fun though... who needs space :) I want to come visit!!
Well, have you moved in? Inquiring minds want to know. Still looking for helmets for Homer and Bea. Will find them somewhere.
Post a Comment