I have almost finished my first book of the 100 I have set out to read, "Zen: the art of motorcylce maintenance." To find the answers on a gray day when the questions dont even seem apparent to you, I would recommend picking up this book to help you find your way. This will definitly go in my Top 10. More philosophical than anything (Robbie this is definitly a book for you). I think my next will be "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" or "The Scarlet Pimpernell" I will keep you posted and be sure to pass your good finds to me :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Zen The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
I have almost finished my first book of the 100 I have set out to read, "Zen: the art of motorcylce maintenance." To find the answers on a gray day when the questions dont even seem apparent to you, I would recommend picking up this book to help you find your way. This will definitly go in my Top 10. More philosophical than anything (Robbie this is definitly a book for you). I think my next will be "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" or "The Scarlet Pimpernell" I will keep you posted and be sure to pass your good finds to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment