

Well Mr. Eric decided to take me riding this weekend. I must say that I was a little weary of such an outing with a non-equestrian making the calls, but it worked out for the best. I was very happy to be around horses and am eager to begin puruing it as a hobby again in the near future. There is nothing quite like the calmness of being with a horse and the thrill of being back in the saddle. I miss alot of things; but this is one of those things I miss the most.

3 comments:
Yay for blogging and for you riding again! That's fantastic!
Ok, I think I can get you comments now.
Dad
Nice little page of pictures and verbage, its nice to see you having so much fun. Keep up the studies, stay safe and get home soon, love you, unc.Matt
Post a Comment