Thanks to my dear friend Laura, I have decided to follow her initiative and give this "blogging" thing a go...
First, I will introduce you to "mon petit ami" Eric, who is indeed Belgian and has been my godsend since our meeting in the park with our dogs Funny and Homer.
Next, we have a picture of me with my roommates at our end of year dinner for school. Alison (in the middle) is from England and the most easy going, wonderful person. And wouldnt you know, only a few days prior to this picture being taken, her boyfriend proposed to her during their holiday on the shores of Croatia. And on the right we have my American roommate Heather. We have our differences and with both of us being American we can be as stubborn as all get out. But she definitly does her best to have fun as she proved this evening.
And for our last picture "the ladies in red". We were the only three wearing red this evening so we couldnt resist the photo op. The girl on my right is Amanda who is also from the states (Colorado) and the most positive and motivating person I have met at school.
I guess that concludes the pictures from my end of year school dinner.
So, If you want to remain updated with the events of my life then I believe you must subscribe to my blog. Otherwise you will have to check this site randomly for updates...
I hope everyone is well!
Much love,
am and homer
First, I will introduce you to "mon petit ami" Eric, who is indeed Belgian and has been my godsend since our meeting in the park with our dogs Funny and Homer.
Next, we have a picture of me with my roommates at our end of year dinner for school. Alison (in the middle) is from England and the most easy going, wonderful person. And wouldnt you know, only a few days prior to this picture being taken, her boyfriend proposed to her during their holiday on the shores of Croatia. And on the right we have my American roommate Heather. We have our differences and with both of us being American we can be as stubborn as all get out. But she definitly does her best to have fun as she proved this evening.
And for our last picture "the ladies in red". We were the only three wearing red this evening so we couldnt resist the photo op. The girl on my right is Amanda who is also from the states (Colorado) and the most positive and motivating person I have met at school.
I guess that concludes the pictures from my end of year school dinner.
So, If you want to remain updated with the events of my life then I believe you must subscribe to my blog. Otherwise you will have to check this site randomly for updates...
I hope everyone is well!
Much love,
am and homer

No comments:
Post a Comment