Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Readings

So I found this site for 100 essential reads. Though it is "the essential man's library" I feel the list is pretty adequate for both sexes, so I plan to give it a whirl. Laura are you up for the challenge? http://artofmanliness.com/2008/05/14/100-must-read-books-the-essential-mans-library/
I was thinking of starting with No. 98 "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"...

I am currently reading: Homer's The Odyssey when I relax for 30-45 minutes after the gym. Khaled Hosseini's Kite Runner before going to bed (Laura's pick) and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (mom gave me when she traveled to Brussels) for my "carry in my purse emergency boredom reads". and am waiting to begin Steig Larsson's The Girl with a dragon tattoo and Emmusku Orcsy's Scarlet Pimpernel and John Fowel's The French Lieutenant's Woman (Eric's pick).

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, I am down! Let's do this thing... I am reading eat, pray, love right now and its pretty good.