Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Work

Its pretty awesome when part of my day consists of running around my building trying to find hidden passageways and lost corridors to find entry into the hall where the Dali Lama will speak. We ran up stairwells, scammered through the crowds, ran like a school girl when I was faced with an old (but not wanted) acquaintance, all in efforts to only end where we started; our little intern rabbit hole :) Well it was a little disappointing but worth it in the end just to hear the Dali Lama over my computer as a live broadcast. I instantly fell in love with his humor and calm character. What an interesting, motivating, and intriguing man he is. In the future I predict...travels to Tibet :)

1 comment:

monty said...

Lets see, trip to Tibet. Hummm. Homie don't think so! How about I get you an old issue of National Geographic, lots of pictures.