These are a few things I am growing accustomed to...
Honey and butter on toast or a waffle
Really enjoying different cheeses
Eating honey with a spoon as dessert
Hot Pain Blanche you tear apart-not cut
Homemade quiche with pumpkin
Coffee from a french press and foamed milk
Walking to Pattiseries with fresh bread and chocolate croissants
Running to trams and stealing a ride
Getting frites with mayonnaise or samurai sauce whenever I want
Greek Pitas
Reading at the park while Homer runs and hunts like a crazy/rabied dog
Not knowing what the heck to do with my hair...so Im losing interest in the new cut.
Trying to speak french and sounding like an idiot!
Really listening to people but only understanding 5% of what they say...
Having to buy water because too much calcium from the tap. AND having to give homer bottled water because if i dont when we go to the park and he runs around he begins to drool and look like a seriously rabied dog...
Trying any beer I want whenever I want
Buying cheap good wine and enjoying it
I will add to this list later...
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't get too comfortable in the "Live of Riley" or we may come and visit for an extended period and ruin this etopia you have going.
I just bought some delicious honey from the farmers mkt.
How are you foaming your milk? I am all about the french press but have not discovered foaming? Let me in on this.
You are making me just want to come to Brussels! Forget the other stuff. Im going to see if that is $525... Maybe Ill come in January if you arent having other visitors...
Post a Comment