Excellent book! But unfortunately the ones to follow in this trilogy have not yet been translated into English. There were a few times I cracked the case before the detective and found myself a bit irritated but shortly thereafter the author would throw in a good curve ball making up for my previous disappointment. I highly recommend this as a page turning addictive read. The beginning 90 pages or so are merely dry and informative material...but if you can make it past that, its worth hanging onto! My copy became a staple to my wardrobe until I recently finished it. I hope someone will take a gander and check it out :) Aunt Peggy, I think you would really enjoy this one....you just have to over look all the Swedish names and places...but if you can do that, GET IT!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Excellent book! But unfortunately the ones to follow in this trilogy have not yet been translated into English. There were a few times I cracked the case before the detective and found myself a bit irritated but shortly thereafter the author would throw in a good curve ball making up for my previous disappointment. I highly recommend this as a page turning addictive read. The beginning 90 pages or so are merely dry and informative material...but if you can make it past that, its worth hanging onto! My copy became a staple to my wardrobe until I recently finished it. I hope someone will take a gander and check it out :) Aunt Peggy, I think you would really enjoy this one....you just have to over look all the Swedish names and places...but if you can do that, GET IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope is not a hint that you have got a tatto. I think Homer needs one, but I will consider reading this, but only when the wx here gets cold and I can not sit outside and smoke a cigar and drink one of Mikes beers.
Dad
Post a Comment